Natalie J Brown recognises that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information.
What personal information do I gather?
The information I learn from customers helps me personalise and continually improve your experience with me.
I record the following information
- Information You Give Me: I receive and store any information you enter on my website or give me in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of my features. I use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving my site, and communicating with you.
- Other information: I receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with me. For example, like many websites, I use “cookies,” to track your purchases and when you are logged onto my site. If you have cookies switched off you will not be able to purchase from my site or log in for special members` pricing or offers.
- E-mail Communications: To help me make e-mails more useful and interesting, I may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from me if your computer supports such capabilities.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that I transfer to your computer`s hard drive through your web browser to enable my systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart and logging in or out of the website.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of my features, and I therefore recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do I share the information I receive?
I will not collect any personal information about you except when you knowingly provide it. I know that providing personal information is an act of trust and I take this seriously. Under no circumstances will your personal information be used for any other purpose than intended. I will not supply or sell these details to any third party whatsoever with the following exceptions.
- Business Transfers: As I continue to develop my business, I might sell or buy businesses and assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that I sell my business, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of my business and others: I may release account and other personal information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of my business, my users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and supplying of information to Law Enforcement agencies.
How secure is information about me?
I work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts sensitive financial information you input during the ordering process. My Secure Certificate is supplied by GoDaddy.
I generally do not sell products for purchase by children, as I require credit card details, cheque or money order, or an account. If you are under 18, you may use my site but I reserve the right not to accept your order if I believe that to sell to you is against the law, you do not have legitimate authority to authorise a purchase, you do not have the means to purchase or pay, that my products may be used inappropriately, or my products could cause harm.
What choices do I have?
You can always choose not to provide information by not completing web forms and turning your cookies off. However, you will not be able to purchase on this site while cookies are switched off.